Melanie began Whim Online Magazine in February 2013 as a creative and inspirational outlet whilst completing her university studies. It has now become an online destination which receives an average of 10,000 page views every month, as readers tune in on a daily basis to discover the dreamy work of emerging creatives and to be inspired by beautiful content.
This makes Whim Online Magazine the perfect place to showcase your work, brand or products because our readers are big believers of supporting talented creatives, no matter how big or small their business is. Many of our readers are also involved in creative fields (photographers, artists, makeup artists, fashion designers, models etc.), therefore they enjoy being introduced to like-minded creative individuals in order to collaborate with for future projects. This is the kind of exposure that lasts well beyond an advertising period, as it helps you to form creative industry contacts which are precious to your career.
Whim Online Magazine also uses social media to promote and showcase brands / businesses / creative individuals, and this has also become a highly effective source of advertising due to Whim’s flourishing social media following. Our Facebook page gains an average of 40-50 new fans each and every week, and our Instagram sees anywhere from 20-50 new followers a day! All of our main social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest) have currently attracted well over 1,000 fans (with some of these now edging closer to the 2,000 mark). Some of Whim’s most exciting collaborations and achievements include:
- Whim’s Editor being one of three guest judges for the RAW Sydney 2013 RAWards.
- Taking part in The Wandering Dress collaboration by Oh Deer Boutique.
- Being invited as special guests to the Elitist Code Fashion Show in Sydney in April 2014.
- Whim’s Editor being interviewed for the April 2014 Issue of Dalliance Magazine and fashion blog Adora Mehitabel (published August 2014).
Whim Online Magazine has also received amazing feedback and testimonials from those we have worked with, and just some of these are listed below:
- “It is a joy to work with Whim! I don’t think I’ve ever come across such a beautiful magazine with such a wonderfully polite demeanour behind it!” – Ashley Holloway (Photographer)
- “The magazine is absolutely beautiful. You have done an incredible job…It is beautiful the way you support emerging artists, and it is greatly appreciated.” – Caitlin Sclater (Photographer)
- “It’s a lovely online publication filled with cute articles, dreamy photography and creative writing – a breath of fresh air in the Cosmo-dominated world of magazines.” – Claire Bradshaw (Writer)
Are you interested in getting your work or brand noticed by the niche audience you’re after? The good news is that Whim Online Magazine offers a number of affordable advertising options (starting at just $5!), and we pride ourselves on being friendly and professional. Some of the advertising services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Sponsored articles in digital issues
- Sponsored features on our website
- Double-page, full-page, half-page, and quarter-page advertisements in digital issues (with click-through links)
- Product reviews
- Banners on the right sidebar of our website
- Showcasing your fashion / accessory designs in photoshoots (either featured on the website or in a digital issue)
- Including your brand / product in the ‘Whim Loves’ section of our digital issue
- Social media ‘shout-outs’ or shares
We would love to work with you in order to help you introduce your work to our lovely, niche audience so do not delay! Please contact email@example.com and ask for a media kit to view our prices and special discount advertising packages tailored for small businesses :)